9.12.2008

Tomorrow! The Providence Open Market!!


Last minute blog post, but I know you're out there, my diligent cyber-friends. This is for those of you in the southern NE vicinity. Tomorrow (9/13) we'll be at the super groovy Providence Open Market along with oodles of awesome artists and crafters. We hope you can sneak over for a peek. Here's the skinny - it's 11:00 to 5:00 p.m., Rain or Shine, and it takes place in Lippitt Park (on the corner of Blackstone Blvd and Hope Street.) You can find out more details by clicking here. (By the way, if you walk up to me and say "I am a Monkey Lover." I will give you 10% off your entire purchase!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice to meet you at the market Leigh - I look forward to visiting your gallery, and like what I see so far on your website.

Always nice to find a new venue in the area! (Especially one that promotes emerging artists and mixed-media, my personal favorite topics).